Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good Morning God

Good morning God~

You have given me another day to be your servant and show you glory through the steps that are so excruciating to take lately. I have such a heavy heart of pain. The weight of my heart seems to be more than I can bear at moments. Although, those are the very moments I try and repeat over and over again that YOU are the wind beneath my wings, you are the mountain in the background that stand so firm. Lord, I am weak and you are strong. I never imagined I could feel this weak before, as if I am a young child who has not eaten in days but You are the bread and water that can feed my starving soul. You are the one I need more desperately each day to fulfill all my nourishment needs in every part of my life. I want to honor you today God and every day that you gift to me. Help me to focus my eyes upward instead of inward at my selfish thoughts. You are the almighty who saves the poorest of the poor. Thank you God...thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment