Sunday, January 17, 2010

Strength

I really don't exactly know where to begin....my emotions are strong today thinking of my mom and her birthday only one week away. I have thought many thoughts of how I want to handle that day that seems to be approaching faster than I can stand. I so badly want to make it a day of celebration of the great legacy my mom has traced behind her, but I need to stop trying to do muster up the strength to do that all on my own. I need God. God has the strength that I desperately keep trying to attain on my own ability by stretching, reaching, and jumping. Stop and "be still and know that I am God" he says. Why do I not remember that He will just gracefully give it to me if I would just let him? I need you God...more than ever. I praise you today for you are Holy and magnificent and can fulfill all my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment