Monday, May 31, 2010

Miss her so.....

Dear God~
Here is a holiday weekend that mom always enjoyed. She loved to make her potato salad or cold bean salad. Those were a few of her specialties. She loved going to gatherings with family or friends and sharing laughter and love. I really miss her God, really…really miss her. It has been very painful. It was so hard tonight when I asked AnaTehya if she remembered the songs Tutu would sing and she replied, “I don’t remember her voice”. I just wish she was here to sing to them. I often feel such a deep fear of them forgetting the little things about Tutu. Cora told me this week that Tutu could always cheer anyone up. She loved us so much. The days have been so hard lately God, I just don’t really know how to deal. I often try and understand why both my parents have been taken from my earthly life? Why both? I just want them here to tell them all the daily updates, so they can respond with excitement and love. This is such a busy week and mom would help me through it all if she was here…I would call her to help me deal. Help me Lord; turn to you each moment of each day for your strength and peace this week. I need you.
Mom, you would be so proud of the kids. They are doing so well. Cora is becoming a lovely lady, Jacob is so smart and being assessed at school for advanced math classes, AnaTehya is blossoming into a very smart yet precious girl who knows what she wants in life, and last but not least there is Ty…he is so smart but he can’t live without his hugs and kisses. I wish you could hug them. They loved you so much. You always helped lighten my load just by listening to all I had to say about such silly life occurrences. Thank you mom, for the most amazing women you were for me, such an example I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment